For most visitors, running a search in the database to browse bus company rates and fleet information is all they need. But if this is your first time chartering a bus, you may want to utilize some of the free
extras this site has to offer.
What this site provides:
What it does not provide:
- Increase your awareness. Read over important information in the Tips & Info section to help guide you through the charter bus rental process.
- Choose a bus type. Browse through the Bus Types section and determine which type of
bus will be best for you.
- Choose the amenities you want. Familiarize yourself with the Bus Amenities section and determine what you want your bus to include.
- Search. Run a search in the area from which you will be departing (For trips over long distance and
overnight, you can search other cities up to 3 hours away if you want to choose from more buses.
- Choose bus companies. Submit a quote request to several companies at once from the
site, or contact companies direct. Ask each company the “Top 10 Questions to Ask Before Chartering a Bus”
(found at the top of this page
- Book your trip! Make reservations with the option best suited to your group.