← Top 10 Things to Know Before Chartering a Bus
Top 15 Complaints You Can Avoid →
- For trips over the road: How many local miles are allowed per day after reaching your destination? What is the charge for exceeding them?
- Does the quote include parking and tolls?
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Who pays for the driver’s hotel room and board? Is 10% the standard driver gratuity with your company?
- What is your procedure in the event of a breakdown?
- Can you provide proof of insurance? (The state requires a $5 million policy.)
- Does your company own the bus, or will it be brokered out?
- Is the bus available for inspection before chartering?
- Are you members of any associations? (ABA, UMA, MCC, NTA)
- Does your company have its own maintenance facility?